Introduction

The current idea of this blog is to review movies. You can also vote on the poll if you would like to do so. So, have fun.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shopping Balloons and other useful items

From http://www.last.fm/music/Balloon+Shop

Ok, admittedly, Balloon shop is not a movie. It is, or better, they are a series of funny short vids posted by three guys.  Not, as you might have thought, this page. That page is an actual balloon shop. I'm not sure how you make a business that big out of selling balloons, but there you go. It's the twenty first century - you can sell anything! (Quote from Julian Smith). However, as warning, even if you love comedy, be careful. Balloon shop is great - if it's your type of humor. If it's not - well, you might just end up staring at the screen and thinking "How did that guy ever manage to convince me to watch this?" (answer: it's my amazing mental convincing powers, which I am even now pouring into this piece of writing).

Some of my friends look at Balloon Shop and crack up, others watch a video and think "well, this was a waste of my time". Just as quick review, I took a small poll among other bloggers and friends (January Galaxy, Andre Beren, elfantasmita22, Candy Panda, Emerald Avalanche, and Renaissance Man) and they gave Balloon Shop an average entertainment rating of 9.1 out of 10, and an intelligence rating of 5 or lower.

So if you're looking for intelligence - look somewhere else. But if you want entertainment - Balloon Shop is great. You can find all their videos on YouTube, however, to give you a taste of their videos, I will post one below in place of the traditional trailer.




2 comments:

  1. I still don't know quite how I feel about these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.
    Hotel Light Poles

    ReplyDelete