Introduction

The current idea of this blog is to review movies. You can also vote on the poll if you would like to do so. So, have fun.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A small step for a Blogger...

So, this is my Introduction, the first post, the "In the beginning" of this blog. And as soon as I post this I suppose I'll have to redo my intro, since blog construction will be finished. Or of course I could just leave it. Or make it my new poll: Take it or leave it? Anyways...
Don't think that this blog is designed for my personal ramblings. If I ever have personal rambling, I ramble face to face. The actual point of this blog will eventually be to give ratings, reviews and discussion prompts for movies, books, and games, though probably mostly movies. Speaking of which, I'll start by posting a link to The Hobbit blog where you can find updates and videos about and of the making of The Hobbit - a movie that is already being categorized as one of the most expected movies of all times. So you can go to that blog. But if you want to stick around and... reread my post, I guess you can do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment